Friday, January 30, 2009

I Put My Heart Out On This Post

I've been over my cousin's house, because the lights & heat are off over at my moms house. I skipped school alot last semester(like 15 days) so the family was on my back for a little bit. right now im broke all the time, my moms works at mcdanalds & her boyfriend is a mover so its been hard to keep up with the bills & shit. idk i see people walking around with like new shoes on, the lastest phone, & all that shit. im not gonna lie i wish i could have that stuff. but then i tell myself stop it your getting all depressed.

it is hard for me sometimes knowing that i could be living a better life. well my life isn't all that bad i still eat.ha. i could be staying over in arizona with my dad, sis, bro, and stepmom. they live in a pretty big house, i know i would be staying in a stable environment there, i could get those new shoes i wanted, that phone. but i know my mom would be soo sad i left, i would feel so guilty for leavinig her. i couldn't do that.

i guess i could get i job to help out around the house, i looked for some awhiles back but that didn't work out. im not gonna lie to you all i am kinda lazy, we all have our flaws

sometimes i think to myself im i going to struggle the rest of my life. its kinds scary thinking about the future. hopefully it turns out ight im pretty optamistic about things

But life isn't all that bad, i still go through it with a smile on my face. i stil have fun hanging out with my friends and family.

just thought i should post someting a little serious for once, let you guys into my life.

6 comments:

  1. Oh shit....I have been there before.....:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo, finally i seen some depressionism with you.
    you ain't alone homie.
    i feel like i might not get a brighter future ever.
    dreaming of becoming some big artist or the next maya angelou might not happen for me.
    it sucks man, but at least nothing puts you down in the end (i wish i had that confidence)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tay Tay my lil cousin...
    I must be honest...
    You're the coolest motha fucker ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O yuh.
    Need sum cash?
    I start payin for photos.
    $10 a shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg johnny the way you carry yourself at school i would have never known that but i know exactly where you are coming from though because my family is struggling also i mean its like 12 of us in a four bedroom house me and my 11 year old niece share clothes i don't think we ever went hungry becuase we have food stamps lol but it were times we had no water we lived without lights 4 a week and we live without gas for a year so trust me i know exactly where you coming from just keep doing what you're doing and everything will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know im late but your story is kinds similar to mines. i want to say, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete