Sunday, December 21, 2008

I need a girl : {



ok. so the family had a little get together, and both of my cousins had their girlfriends over, and you know how that can be. they were all together doing watever couples do, and then there was me, with my goo face on haha. seeing those love birds together made me want to get a chick of my own (i say that like you can buy them). but anywho one of my aunts asked where is your girlfriend i should of said she died or something lmao jk. but yeah i got a couple of chicks i think i can choose from (again im talking like i can buy them).

-pimps up, hoes down ; }

1 comment:

  1. Omg, when we already got to know each other I assumed you didn't care about dating. I thought you was like a happy,free-spirited photo taking person. Its so strange,and now reading this. I feel like "Wow, so this dude have feelings?"
    Oh man, first, don't let your cuzzos's lives sweat you. You haven't been through drama yet. So relationships are a "no-no." Its not as fun cuz you and your girlfriend are on different levels sometimes. I advise you to find some one that's the same sign as you, style and all. It'll help.

    ReplyDelete