Sunday, December 21, 2008

I remember when myspace was a place for friends.


I miss the old myspace when you got on to talk to friends and look at their pics & commented them when you wanted too! now myspace has become about who has the most comments and friends. this is just one example of the many comment seekers, she sent me this message stating comment not just any pic but the one with her in the red devil custome. im also tired of ppl "just dropping by to show your my page some love"dont get me wrong i appreciate it & its way cool to talk to new people on myspace just dont become a comment whore.
- myspace gangsta!

2 comments:

  1. Lmao!!!

    i hate when pple beg for commentssss haha

    lol ps yourfuckingadorable

    hmm myspace sux

    i dont know why i stay on it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, is that real?? omg! who does that? Well I guess myspace lol thus why I deleted mine almost 3 months ago now I think or longer.. I just got real sick of it, people are lame and don't get the idea of a networking site..lame! lol

    ReplyDelete