Friday, February 6, 2009

Gucci Mane....... I Think I'll Pass.


So Gucci Mane is a rapper down here in Atlanta, and everybody plays the shit out of his music. But honestly I never lliked it, dont get me wronge, im not trying to down his music or him, its nothing like that i just cant get into it like that. His music just annoys the crap out of me. but for some reason i can never escape it, everywhere i go somebody is playing his music. Even at school thats like their hero. Its nothing but Gucci man Ring tones there. to make it even worst he graduated from my school. hahaha
- Bricks...all white bricks!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. My brother plays the SHIT out of his music BUT I don't like him at all....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i thought i was the ONLY person that felt like this.

    Im in Florida though, Gucci just isnt good. Sorry, Ive given him enough chances...

    good looking on the comment btw. yeah, i just freestyle typed that. Thats how i was feeling as a gave up on doing my homework haha.

    'Bricks... LIGHT TAN BRICKS!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, now i have to write a gucci mane blog. i fucks with gucci, yes he is a radio killa right now, but there are hella other shit they dont play thats dooope. but i not everyone likes him, i totally understand.

    FREE gucci.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like him at first but now I see why everyone like him.

    you're missing out!!

    http://episodesofeccentricity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete