Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stood Up...................twice.........in one day. lmao

ok so today i was suppose to hang with my friend mia, right. everytime we make plans somethings happens weather it be on my part or hers. so i asked your not going anywhere right? and she answers "nope, im not doing anything at all tomorrow"( those weren't her exact words but they were on that line lol. so i get to her house... & no answer. so im like ok. then i head to the skate park. then i get a call from mia, shes like im at my house now. her reason for standing me up was understandable..........kinda haha. then im like alrright i'll be there. long story short she is gone again! her sister said she went to go get some shoes or something. what a friend. hahaha jk


-shes cool though.....i guess.

5 comments:

  1. i HATE getting stood up ... especially during the summer or when it's good weather outside .. like i get geeked to get out of the house , then shit always falls through and i end up in a bad mood =[ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    [ive been in her shoes lol] but i really didnt wanna stand my love up [even tho u guys r friends lol], but were more of spontaneous ppl who live under a plan b4 u do situation.

    Maybe next time :)

    -L.Fatale

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, I would have to keyed her shit and then act like I was upset......LOL!!!! Just kidding....My friends always back out of things but they always call....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lot more work being stood up when you're going to someone's house and they keep leaving. What ever happened to keeping people updated? LOL.

    I guess that ban finally went through stopping people from calling their friends before they leave the house to say "I won't be here when you get here". I knew it'd happen sooner or later. It's just sad it affected you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. .....i wish any of my friends did it.
    there will be hell to pay for my impatience

    ReplyDelete