Monday, February 9, 2009

Ugh....School....Sucks



Ok I really hope you guys dont look at me the wornge way, like this guy thinks he is so cool because he doesn't like school. No. im not saying this to be cool or anything like that. School just not the place for me. i use to like school. idk high school just kinda... idk. my school sucks there is no one i can identify with, well like three other kids. It could just be my school that turning me off to the whole thing. my cousin got kick out of his school because he didn't live in the area. so he tries to get enrolled in a school closer to him, but they wont let him in because they say he has to many classes to make up. so idk what he's going to do. he is also pretty much with the fuck school movement that has been that has been sweeaping the nation. i think he might go to an alternitive school to get his diploma or g.e.d. if hes fucked, im fucked. im 17 right. i got held back in 8th grade & when i transferred in my 9th grade year they held me back (i passed all my classes) but they still held me back because they gave me half a credit for all my classes & I was skipping alot but i got cught so i had to stop. so yeah you do the math. I dont know what life has to offer in the future, but i hope its something good. It sucks that societyhas this thing where a piece of paper determines what kind of job you get or in my case will never get. I respect people that do go to school and those who dont. i just think school isn't for everybody.
-please dont think im the most stupid or ignorant person ever.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, by the time you get to H.S. school is kind of...stupid. You just learn a bunch of facts your never gonna need in "real" life. Your not stupid for thinking that schhol sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the comment. I used natural lighting. Yea i can relate with you on this one. I hated school, i almost didn't graduate highschool. I didn't realized how important high school was until i graduated. High school was like a free ride i didn't take. I hella slacked off, didn't care about my grades.. Skiped soo many days. If i could turn back time, i wish i stayed in my a.p art class but i droped out of second semester. Yup, i was not determined enough but it's never too late. Look at highschool in a positive way more than a negative way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea sucks...i am tryna alance my career and stay in skool!....not fun! LOL

    so if u live my blog, why dont u follow it? huuuuuuuuuuuuuh??? lol

    ;) -kp

    ReplyDelete
  4. that happened to me i got caught up junior and softmore year and i had to go to a alternative high school but then i got it through my head like stop fucking up....eventually i got enough credits to go back to my old school and now im gonna graduate in june...its all a state of mind and how hard youre willing to work for something....
    :] but yeah im so glad i wont be at my school anymore that was kinda like my motivation to get out

    ReplyDelete